The Molecular Graphics and Modelling Society and the Chemical Structure Association Trust announce the Ninth Joint Sheffield Conference on Chemoinformatics (#shef2023) to be held at The Edge, University of Sheffield, UK, Monday 19th – Wednesday 21st June, 2023.
- 1st June 2023 – Special Collection in Journal of Cheminformatics – All authors of oral and poster abstracts that were accepted to present at the conference are invited to submit a manuscript for a special collection in Journal of Cheminformatics, Edited by Val Gillet, Garrett M. Morris, Antonio de la Vega de Leon & Barbara Zdrazil. The deadline for submission is January 1st 2024.
- 12th May 2023 – Registration will be closed on the 19th May.
- 29th March 2023 – Please note: Dimensions of poster boards will be 1m x 2m portrait.
- 9th March 2023 – Registration now open.
- 7th February 2023 – Call for papers and bursary applications now closed.
- 20th January 2023 – Student bursaries available – see “here”.
- 20th January 2023 – Deadline for call for papers extended to 3rd February.
- 24th November 2022 – Call for papers.
Val Gillet, University of Sheffield
Garrett M. Morris, University of Oxford and MGMS
Antonio de la Vega de Leon, Bristol Myers Squibb and CSA Trust
Barbara Zdrazil, ChEMBL Coordinator, EMBL-EBI
Local Organising Committee
Val Gillet, Information School, University of Sheffield
Claire Bennehan, Information School, University of Sheffield
Savins Puertas Martin, Information School, University of Sheffield
For further information, contact us via the conference email email@example.com or
The Information School,
University of Sheffield,
Floor C, The Wave,
2 Whitham Road,
Sheffield S10 2AH,