The Molecular Graphics and Modelling Society and the Chemical Structure Association Trust announce the Eighth Joint Sheffield Conference on Chemoinformatics (#shef2019) to be held at The Edge, University of Sheffield, UK, Monday 17th – Wednesday 19th June, 2019.
- 20th June 2019 – Noel O’Boyle has created a summary of the conference based on Twitter data.
- 1st May 2019 – The conference programme is now available.
- 1st March 2019 – Registration for the conference is now open. Please see the Registration section for further details.
- 11th February 2019 – Details of the conference dinner are available.
- 29th January 2019 – The call for papers and the application for student bursaries is now closed.
Nathan Brown, BenevolentAI and RSC CICAG group
Val Gillet, University of Sheffield
Garrett M. Morris, University of Oxford and MGMS
Peter Willett, University of Sheffield
Dave Winkler, Monash Institute for Pharmaceutical Sciences and CSAT
Local Organising Committee
Val Gillet, Information School, University of Sheffield
Antonio de la Vega de Leon, Information School, University of Sheffield
Peter Willett, Information School, University of Sheffield
For further information, contact us via the Conference email or
The Information School,
University of Sheffield,
211 Portobello Street,
Sheffield S1 4DP,