The Molecular Graphics and Modelling Society and the Chemical Structure Association Trust announce the Eighth Joint Sheffield Conference on Chemoinformatics (#shef2019) to be held at The Edge, University of Sheffield, UK, Monday 17th – Wednesday 19th June, 2019.
- 11th February 2019 – Details of the conference dinner are available.
- 31th January 2019 – Registration will begin the 1st March 2019.
- 29th January 2019 – The call for papers and the application for student bursaries is now closed.
- 14th December 2018 – Details about the student bursaries are now available. Applications are open until the 28th January 2019.
- 6th December 2018 – The Call for Papers is open until the 28th January 2019.
Nathan Brown, BenevolentAI and RSC CICAG group
Val Gillet, University of Sheffield
Garrett M. Morris, University of Oxford and MGMS
Peter Willett, University of Sheffield
Dave Winkler, Monash Institute for Pharmaceutical Sciences and CSAT
Local Organising Committee
Val Gillet, Information School, University of Sheffield
Antonio de la Vega de Leon, Information School, University of Sheffield
Peter Willett, Information School, University of Sheffield
For further information, contact us via the Conference email or
The Information School,
University of Sheffield,
211 Portobello Street,
Sheffield S1 4DP,